Are you interested in a career in the exciting field of automotive sales or service?
We are always looking for good people to join the Bessada Kia team. Please contact us for the latest job opportunities.
Automotive Apprentice Technician
Bessada KIA is a proud family owned KIA Premium dealership. As Durham Region's Longest serving KIA Premium dealership, Bessada Kia has been serving the Durham Region for over 10 years. Bessada Kia's customers truly appreciate and value the difference of having exceptional customer service in both the purchase, and service of their new or pre-owned vehicle. Our top priority is to provide our customers a family like atmosphere. Our dedicated and engaged employees convey this feeling to our customers through their own passion for their work, and our organization.
Our automotive service center is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Registered Apprentice Technician! We operate one of the finest and most efficient repair centers in Durham Region, and we require excellence of our devoted staff.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, and communications.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist technicians with vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Perform services based on general maintenance and minor repairs.
- Perform the tasks described in the repair orders efficiently and accurately.
- Contact the service advisors if additional work is required.
- Use appropriate tools, test equipment, and report defective or poorly functioning equipment to the supervisor.
- Obtain required parts from the parts department.
- Return parts to Parts Department as required.
- Maintain and develop skill levels in repair and service of vehicles.
- Keep abreast of federal and provincial regulations and municipal bylaws, such as those governing the removal of hazardous waste, etc.; understands and observes them.
- Ensure that the shop is clean and tidy.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
Skill and Qualifications
- Registration with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to work independently or as a team, managing his or her time and work flow
- Competitive compensation package according to industry norms
- Full benefits plan after 3 months
- Convenient location close to highway 401 and transit
- Growth opportunities from within
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Bessada Kia, Pickering